Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Art Show

Recently, I entered some of my work and some artwork done by my students in the Rock Rapids Business Women's Art show.  In this post, you will see some of the pieces I received prizes on, PLUS, many of the pieces entered by my daughter Marissa!  She was well rewarded for her work as well!
                              Marissa Childress-  "Mardi Gras" -Mixed Media-2nd place
 
Marissa Childress "Hiding My Shame"- Acrylic Painting - 3rd place

 Marissa Childress - "Paint the Night"-Mixed Media - Honorable Mention

Marissa Childress - "The Bridge" -Acrylic Painting - 1st place PLUS Judge's Choice


 Marissa's painting - PEACE


"The Clearing" - Acrylic Painting by myself - 1st place

Knife Painting- "Rough Patch" by myself - 1st place

 "Renewal" - Acrylic and Chalk by myself - 2nd place


                              "Tulip Time"- watercolor by myself, 1st place

No comments:

Post a Comment